Terms & Conditions
1. Use of Website
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Sanskara representative.
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website. To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Sanskara. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
3. Lead Times
- Diaries: 7-9 working days to create.
- All other products: 5 working days.
- Products can be collected in North Riding, Johannesburg for no fee.
- Delivery is available Nationwide. Delivery costs are not included in the price of the product, it is calculated at checkout.
- Paxi shipping is available for diaries only.
5. Returns and Cancellations Policy
- Returns will only be accepted due to breakages or defects, for a full refund or exchange.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been confirmed. (Contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you, if possible.)
- If for any reason there is no stock of an item that has been ordered, the customer will either be refunded in full or offered a different product to that value.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of any nature on the Website, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error. In the case of an incorrect purchase price we will attempt to refund you any amount already paid.
- We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it.
9. Electronic Communications
- When you register on the Website, or send messages to us, you consent to receiving communications from us.